Google Slides has come a long way since its early days as a bare-bones slideshow tool. Today, it is packed with features. Some of those features are obvious and others are hidden away in menus that are frequently ignored. In the following video I provide an overview of five Google Slides editing tips.
Watch the video to learn about:
- Setting background colors and images.
- Editing images in Google Slides.
- Inserting emojis into Google Slides.
- Quickly centering objects on a slide.
- Animating elements within your Google Slides.