Recently, I shared five extensions for Gmail that are designed to help boost productivity. There were too many to pack into one post, so here are five additional extensions to use with Gmail.
- Right Inbox for Gmail– Schedule emails to be sent later and add reminders to follow up on emails. You can also schedule recurring emails and add private notes to emails.
- Mailtrack– Let’s you know if the emails you have sent have been read or not. See how long ago they were read and how many times they were opened.
- Snooze Email– Not ready to deal with a particular message? Set a custom time for it to reappear in your email.
- Email Game– Checking email can be very boring and time consuming. This extension turns this mundane task into a fun game.
- Newsletter Creator– Create visually appealing newsletters from inside of Gmail using templates. Drag and drop content until your newsletter is just the way you want it.