April came and went quickly. In fact, it went so quickly that I didn’t even realize it was over until I looked at the date about an hour ago and realized we were into May. I’m a day late on my month-in-review post.
Here are the most popular posts of the last month:
1. 11 Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed
2. New Polling Feature Added to Google Classroom
3. A Short Overview of 12 Tools for Creating Flipped Lessons
4. Kahoot Adds a Team Mode
5. 5 Ideas for Using Google Sites in Your Classroom
6. Mozilla Releases an Interactive Web Literacy Map
7. My Three Favorite Classroom Timer Tools
8. Three Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed
9. Telling Stories With Storyboards – Webinar Recording
10. Four Tools for Creating Screencasts on Chromebooks
- Only seven tickets are left for the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp in July.
- Just one ticket is available for the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp in July.
- If coming to Maine isn’t an option for you, take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.