Good morning from the temporary Byrne Instructional Media, LLC headquarters at O’Hare International Airport. I’m currently waiting for my flight home after a great afternoon yesterday with people who came to the networking event hosted by Otus. Thank you to everyone that came out to hear me speak. Getting to meet passionate educators all over the world and share stories is the best thing about maintaining this blog. Those opportunities wouldn’t happen without all of you who follow and share my posts. Thank you!
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. My Three Favorite Classroom Timer Tools
2. Telling Stories With Storyboards – Webinar Recording
3. How to Add Word Art to Google Slides
4. Four Tools for Creating Screencasts on Chromebooks – A Comparison
5. STEM in 30 – A Smithsonian Webcast for Middle School Students
6. Four Ways to Explore the News Through Maps
7. Resources for Reviewing for AP US History Exam
- Discounted early registration for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps is available through the end of the day.
- If coming to Maine isn’t an option for you, take a look
at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.