Good morning from the Free Technology for Teachers World Headquarters in Woodstock, Maine. It’s a beautiful late fall morning here. It’s the kind of morning that makes wearing a sweater fun. It’s also the kind of morning that reminds us that winter isn’t far away and we should take care of any last-minute yard work before the snow flies. That’s exactly what I’m going to do right after I write this post.
This week I was home all week preparing for a busy November and December. Next week I’ll be at the IETC conference in Illinois. If you’re there, please say hello. Later this month I’ll be launching a new section of my popular online course Getting Going With GAFE. That course will again offer a graduate credit option and a registration discount will be available to people who are subscribed to the Practical Ed Tech Newsletter.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 9 Google Apps Productivity Tools & Tips for Teachers
2. An Illustrated Mathematics Dictionary
3. Write Music in Google Documents
4. 7 Halloween-themed Educational Activities
5. OpenEd Offers Thousands of Quizzes and Review Materials to Share in Google Classroom
6. 10 Resources for Teaching With Primary Sources
7. An Introduction to Google Forms for Teachers
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.