Good evening from Woodstock, Maine where I’ve adjusted to the time change, but my dog has not. As my sister is known to say, “toddlers and dogs don’t understand time changes.” Hopefully, you and your students adjust to the time change quickly. And if you live in a place that doesn’t observe Daylight Saving Time, you’re lucky.
At the end of every month I take a look at the statistics for the blog and create a list of the most popular posts of the month. This helps me understand the kind of content that I need to create more of. And it can help you catch up on new things you might have missed during the month.
Here are the most popular posts from October, 2015:
1. Write Music in Google Documents
2. Zing! – Thousands of Free eBooks for Students
3. How to Access Thousands of Free eBooks for Kids
4. My 5 Favorite Google Sheets Add-ons & How to Use Them
5. 40+ Alternatives to YouTube
6. How to Create a Word Cloud in Google Documents
7. An Illustrated Mathematics Dictionary
8. Historical Investigations for Students to Complete
9. 9 Google Apps Productivity Tools & Tips for Teachers
10. 10 Resources for Teaching With Primary Sources
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.