Good morning from Maine where winter seems to have set-in. I hope all of my friends in the northern climates are warm and toasty. And wherever you are I hope the weekend brings the rest and relaxation you deserve. If you’re in an area that observes Daylight Saving Time, don’t forget to change your clocks this weekend. Have you ever wondered why we change our clocks? In this video the CBS Fast Draw team explains why.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Slide Shark – Convert & View PPT on an iPad
2. Where Are You in the 7 Billion? Find Out Here
3. What You Want to Know About iPads in Education
4. 60 Second Adventures in Thought
5. Visualizing How We Reached 7 Billion
6. Typing Adventure – A Fun Little Typing Game
7. Projeqt – Create Visual Stories from Your Digital Content
Please visit the official advertisers and marketing partners that help keep this blog going.
LearnBoost provides a free online gradebook service for teachers.
MasteryConnect provides a network for teachers to share and discover Common Core assessments.
TenMarks offers a free online mathematics program to supplement in-classroom instruction.
Edublogs provides blog hosting for teachers and students.
ABCya.com is a provider of free educational games for K-5.
Lesley University offers quality online graduate programs for teachers.
How to Subscribe to Free Technology for Teachers.
If you aren’t subscribed you can do so via these links.
Subscribe via RSS. Subscribe via Email.
Like Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
Find me on Twitter or on Google+
|Image Credit: Sarah Sutter|