It’s Saturday morning and time to take a look back at the most popular items of the week. I write these week-in-review posts for two reasons. First, if you’ve had a busy week and missed a post or two this gives you an easy way to see some of the best resources I discovered during the week. Second, it provides me with an opportunity to reflect on the type of posts and resources you all find most valuable.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last week:
1. An Awesome Free Guide to Digital Storytelling
2. Ten Interactive Geography Games and Maps
3. Create Simple Animated Movies with Zimmer Twins
4. 32 Puzzles and Logic Games
5. Use Drop.io’s Upload Widget to Collect Student Work
6. Flixtime – Quickly Create Short Videos
7. NASA eClips – Educational Videos for K-12 Students
As always, thank you to everyone that has shared this blog with your friends and colleagues. Because of you, this week we came close to 2300 fans of Free Technology for Teachers on Facebook.
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.