It’s Friday afternoon and time for another week in review. As I do every week, I’ve compiled a list of the seven most popular items of the last seven days. The list is based on item clicks and views. If you ever miss the week in review post, you can always check out the Post Rank widget embedded in the right column of the blog. Post Rank displays the most popular blog entries at any given time.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last seven days:
1. 5 Ways to Get Free Stuff for Your Classroom
2. The Science of Motivation
3. Three Easy Ways to Resize an Image
4. Tips and Tutorials for Everything Google
5. Live Binders – Online Binders of Webpages and Images
6. Social Media It’s Not a Fad, It’s a Revolution
7. When You Use Creative Commons Licensing…
If you’re new to Free Technology for Teachers, welcome, I’m glad you’ve found this blog. If you like what you see in the links above, please consider subscribing to the blog via RSS or email.
To subscribe via RSS, please click here.
To subscribe via email, please click here.
As always, thank you to all of you that have helped to grow the reach of Free Technology for Teachers. I truly appreciate every comment, re-Tweet, and email. Speaking of email, if you have any questions or comments you want to share with me you can always email me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com