The last seven days have seen Free Technology for Teachers receive more traffic than ever before thanks to Mashable. Friday and Saturday are typically the slowest traffic days for this blog, but last Friday the super huge tech blog Mashable tweeted my blog post about finding teachers on Twitter to more than 200,00o people. That one little message sent out by someone at Mashable resulted in Friday and Saturday being the two biggest days of traffic on Free Technology for Teachers since I started this blog.
It’s not just Mashable that has helped this blog grow it’s all of the loyal readers and subscribers that have made Free Technology for Teachers grow. Thank you to everyone that has shared a link or told a colleague about Free Technology for Teachers.
Here are the seven most popular items of the last week:
1. Seven Ways to Find Teachers on Twitter
2. World of Teaching – Slideshows for all Subjects
3. Connecting Classrooms Through VoiceThread
4. How Much is One Trillion Dollars?
5. Explaining Daylight Saving Time
6. Figure This! Family Math Challenges
7. Myths and Legends Storybuilder
If you’re new to the blog, welcome, please take a few minutes to browse the archives. If you find this blog useful, please consider subscribing to the RSS or daily email feed. You can subscribe to the RSS feed here or subscribe to the daily email feed here.