Good morning from Maine where it’s overcast and drizzly, again. It has been that kind of summer. Nonetheless, it has been a good summer filled with fun things for me and my family (my miserable cold not withstanding). I hope that it has been a good summer (or winter) for you as well.
We have less than two weeks until school starts again. We’re making the most of it. This week I took one of my daughters for a one-on-one trip to Story Land. Next week, I’m doing the same for my other daughter. If still have a bit of vacation, I hope you make the most of it as well.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. 18 Google Keep Tutorials for Teachers
2. How to Create and Share Canva Templates
3. 18 Google Calendar Tutorials for Teachers
4. How to Use AI in Google Slides
5. Five New Padlet Features to Try
6. Bring the Joy Back to School With Book Creator
7. 47,000 People Get Their Educational Technology Tips This Way
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 46,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile a time or two every week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.