Good morning from Maine where the sun is rising over what should be a nice summer day to play outside. We’re going to ride bikes and play outside at a friend’s birthday party. I hope that you do something equally fun this weekend.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Using AI for Creating Formative Assessments
2. 71 Google Slides Tutorials
3. Five Resources for Teaching and Learning About Copyright
4. Use Wolfram Alpha to Estimate Calories Burned
5. Four Dozen Google Forms Tutorials
6. Five Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Teachers
7. Try the Pairs Math Game in Your Library or Classroom
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 46,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile a time or two every week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.