Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining. It’s going to be a great weekend for fishing and riding bikes. My daughters are quite excited about using their new fishing poles. That’s what we’re going to do this weekend. I hope that you have something equally fun planned for your weekend.
As I do every week, I’ve put together a list of the most popular posts of the week. Take a look and see if there’s anything interesting that you missed earlier this week.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
2. Moving Google Drive Files and Chrome Bookmarks
3. 225 NASA Infographics
4. Short Video Lessons About Memorial Day
5. A Good Way for Students to Visually Compare the Sizes of Countries and States
6. Ten Ways to Use Adobe Express in School
7. A Better Way to do Summer PD
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 46,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile a time or two every week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.