Good morning from Maine where everything is covered in snow this morning! The first proper snowstorm of the year rolled in yesterday and it’s still snowing as I write this morning. After I take care of shoveling it will be time for fun in the snow. My oldest daughter has been eagerly anticipating getting out on her skis so we’re going to do that this weekend. We also have tickets to see a Disney on Ice performance this weekend. It’s going to be a fun-filled weekend for us. I hope that you’re weekend is equally fun!
Before I head out to do some snow removal, I have this week’s list of the most popular posts to share with you.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. A New Google Slides Feature That Could Help Reduce Collaborator Confusion
2. Color Our Collections – National Portrait Gallery Coloring Pages
3. Get Your Free Copy of The 2022-23 Practical Ed Tech Handbook
4. Ten Canva Features for Students – An Experiment
5. A Short Overview of ChatGPT
6. Artificial Intelligence in Canva Documents
7. Can I Use That Picture? – A Short Guide to Using Pictures from the Web
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 43,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.