Good evening from Maine where the sun has set on the month of November. At this time of year sunset is a rather early 4:04pm and it feels even earlier than that. Ice is forming on the ponds around my home and I hope that we get some more snow soon because my daughters and I are itching to go skiing.
As I do at the end of every month, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular posts of the last thirty days. Take a look and see if there is anything interesting that you missed earlier in November.
These were the most popular posts of the month:
1. Is This the End of the Google Keep Chrome Extension?
2. 30+ Activity Templates to Use in Google Classroom
3. More Than 70,000 Pieces of ClipArt and Pictures for Students
4. C-SPAN Offers a Free Electoral College Poster
5. CollegeLab – A Tool to Help Students Find Colleges They May Like
6. GeoQuiz History Edition – A Fun and Challenging Geography Game
7. How to Add Descriptions to Google Drive Folders
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 43,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.