A couple of weeks ago I hosted a live Practical Ed Tech webinar titled Search Strategies Students Need to Know! I’ve now taken the content and concepts of that webinar and broken into a self-paced mini course.
Search Strategies Students Need to Know contains ten self-paced modules, templates for helping students conduct better online research, and materials for developing search practice activities for your students.
Course highlights include:
- Search refinement strategies and tools for all students.
- Alternatives to Google search.
- How to save and organize search results.
- Developing your own school-safe search engine.
Course materials include templates that you can use and modify for your needs.
- Creating search challenges for students
- Pre-search checklists for students
- Paired search activities for students
- Research documentation templates
What’s included in your registration?
- Ten self-paced modules.
- Each module will take ten to twenty minutes to complete.
- Templates and handouts to download.
- Direct access to me for Q&A.
- Certificate of completion.