Good morning from Maine where the rain is petering out after two days of solid soaking. Hopefully, we’ll see some sunshine today so that we can play outside. Everyone in my house gets a little stir crazy after more than a couple of days without extended outdoor playtime. I hope that wherever you are this weekend that you get to play outside. It’s good for the mind and body.
I spent much of this week recharging and preparing for next week’s Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp. I hope you’ll join me.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. 15 Updates Coming to Google Workspace for Education
3. How to Password-protect an Edublogs Blog
4. An Easy Way to Turn Slides Into Narrated Videos
5. Type Studio – One of My New Favorites in 2021
6. Annotate Meet – One of My New Favorites in 2021
7. Two Great Ways to Quickly Create Animations
- Ten Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video
- A Crash Course in Google Earth & Maps for Social Studies
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 36,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.