As I do every year, I’m taking this week off from writing new blog posts. This week I’ll be re-running a few of the most popular posts in 2020.
In the latest episode of The Practical Ed Tech Podcast I mentioned that EDpuzzle recently updated their user interface and that I was going to make a video about it. Well I started to make a video just about the updated UI then realized that I could help more teachers right now by making a complete overview of how EDpuzzle works. So that’s what I did. In the following I provide a complete overview of how to use EDpuzzle to create video lessons using videos that you find online.
Highlights of the video include:
- How to create an EDpuzzle account.
- How to create an EDpuzzle classroom via Google Classroom and without Google Classroom.
- How to make lessons with videos you’ve found online.
- How to make lessons with videos you’ve created.
- How students can access and respond to your lessons.