Yesterday 60 people joined my live presentation of my Practical Ed Tech webinar titled Ten Search Strategies Students Need To Know. More than a few of you have inquired about accessing the recording. It is now possible to access the recordings and handouts through this registration page.
Some of the highlights of the webinar include:
- The types of searches that give students the most trouble and why they are so difficult.
- How to get students beyond the first pages of Google results.
- The search tools students often overlook.
- Why search isn’t just typing or speaking into a search engine.
- How to plan a search lesson for students of all ages.