Last month I hosted a free webinar titled 7 Ways to Help Kids Discover & Analyze New Information. The recording of the webinar, sponsored by Kids Discover Online, can now be viewed on my YouTube channel or as embedded below.
The seven points covered in the webinar:
- Developing search terms and phrases.
- Charting and tracking search patterns.
- Reading & watching in multiple formats.
- Planning for analysis.
- Looking for keywords and reading for context.
- Saving, Sharing, Revisiting
- The importance of guiding feedback.