There are so many fun and exciting resources available to help you engage students in your math classroom. These are some of the most popular math resource posts from Free Technology for Teachers from the last couple of years.
- Math Playground and Hundreds of Math Games and Videos– Games and videos for students in grades 1-8. This site has been around since 2002!
- More Than 100 Math Games for Elementary and Middle School Students– Find online math games that allow students to practice basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and probability. Keep track of your students’ scores.
- 5 Free Resources for Math Teachers Using Chromebooks– Check out Desmos , Graph.tk, Geogebra, Math Vocab Cards, and Geoboard.
- 10 YouTube Channels for Math Lessons– Ten channels that will help your students learn about anything from basic mathematics to calculus.
- 21 Real World Math Lessons for High School– This collection of math lessons helps students learn how to apply concepts to real life situations.
- Great Ideas for Using Scratch in Elementary Math– Learn about a binary calculator and ScratchMath.
- Fraction Mash– iPad app for elementary school math lessons
- Using Google Apps in a Math Classroom- Tips, ideas, and best practices for using Google Apps
- Five Good Math Sites and Apps for Elementary School– List of five different apps that can be used with elementary students.