Good evening from Maine where I spent the majority of the day hanging drywall on walls that are far from square. Those of you who watch my Practical Ed Tech Live episodes have seen some of the space in my barn that I am trying to convert into office space. The project seemed simple enough, but it turns out that renovating a 170 year old barn is harder than it appears. Anyway, all that is to say that I didn’t get in my usual Saturday routine of playing outdoors. But I hope that you had a relaxing Saturday.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Grids, Timelines, and Notes in Google Slides
2. How to Create a Timeline in Google Slides
3. Kahoot Launched a Paid Plan – What That Means for You
4. ClassFlow: Creating Interactive Digital Lessons
5. Goosechase Scavenger Hunt
6. Lesson Plans for SMART Goal Setting
7. X-Ray Goggles Help Students See How Webpages Are Made
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Metaverse enables anyone to create amazing things.
Kids Discover provides fantastic tools for helping kids discover new information.