All teachers love learning and there is nothing better than when we can learn for free! This is a collection of resources that will help quench you thirst for learning. Whether you prefer to read online, watch webinars, or listen to podcasts you are sure to find something on here that will fit your needs.
- Classroom2.0 Live– This hour long show takes place each Saturday at 12pm EST. Every week a different educator shares their ideas or how they use different tools in their classrooms. The archives for all of the previous episodes are available and there are hundreds of them!
- ISTE– While there is a fee to join ISTE, many of their resources are available free on their website. One of the most useful and important resources available on the site are their technology standards.
- Collection of Podcasts– Edutopia compiled this list of podcasts for educators a couple of years ago. Another podcast that is popular with educators that was not included on the list is The Cult of Pedagogy.
- ASCD Webinars– ASCD is another professional organization that shares lots of resources free of charge.
- Edcamp– Edcamps happen all over the world and they are completely free! This is also a great way to meet amazing educators face to face.
- Google Training Center– This free training center has all of the resources you need to learn about all things Google and get your Level I and Level 2 Google certification.