Gmail is a robust tool on its own, but it’s even more more powerful when used with extensions. These extensions will allow you to up your Gmail game and possibly even save some time!
- Boomerang for Gmail– Write an email now and schedule it to be sent at a later time. You can also use this extension to to remind you to follow up within a specific time frame and schedule emails to return to your inbox when you are ready to read them.
- Sortd– Turn your inbox into a flexible set of lists that allow you to drag and drop your messages into lists. It is a great way to handle emails that you aren’t quite sure what to do with.
- Gmail Notes– Add digital sticky notes on your emails to help you remember something. You can keep the notes for yourself or email them to someone else.
- Email Templates for Gmail– Choose from a gallery of email templates for business, personal use, or just for fun. Create announcements, invitations, and newsletters.
- WiseStamp– Create a custom stamp to add to your email signature that includes your social media profiles, blog, and company logo.