Regardless of the blogging service that you choose to use, here are ten things you can do with a class blog:
1. Posting assignments and reminders.
2. Posting enrichment activities.
3. Continuing discussions beyond the classroom walls.
4. Creating a central location for links to student resources.
5. Posting videos to supplement and complement class content.
6. Posting audio to supplement and complement class content.
7. Keeping parents informed of what their child is studying.
8. Providing a place for students to turn in assignments.
9. Giving students a wider audience for their work.
10. Insert your idea here…
Need help getting your blog started? Register for How to Create a Great Classroom Blog.