Good morning from Maine. By the time that many of you read this, I will be fly fishing for landlocked salmon on one of my favorite rivers, the Magalloway River. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you also get some time for a favorite hobby.
And my sincerest thoughts and best wishes to all who have been affected by hurricanes Harvey and Irma. We have been watching Irma with a close interest at my house as we have family in Irma’s Florida track.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Kahoot Launches a New Collection of Math Games
2. Where to Find and How to Use the New Kahoot Math Games
3. Use a Screen Reader With Google Classroom
4. Try the Mega Seating Plan Android App
5. Great Writing Prompts for Elementary School Students
6. The Practical Ed Tech Handbook for 2017-18
7. SeeSaw 101 – How to Get Started Making SeeSaw Digital Portfolios
My calendar for 2017 is almost full and 2018 is starting to fill in. I’d love to add your school to my schedule. Send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com and let’s talk about how we can work together.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Metaverse enables anyone to create amazing things.
Kids Discover provides fantastic tools for helping kids discover new information.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.