As mentioned in yesterday’s post, Get to Know Free Technology for Teachers, workshops and webinars is one means through which I keep this blog running. To that end, tomorrow afternoon at 4pm EST I am hosting a webinar titled Quick & Powerful Video Projects.
In this interactive webinar you will learn how to design a video project for your students. You will learn how to use the tools you will need to conduct video creation projects in your classroom. Examples from real students and teachers will be shared during the webinar.
Five things you will learn in this webinar:
1. How to plan a video project that will engage your students.
2. How to safely share videos in K-12 environments.
3. Discover and use public domain and Creative Common licensed media.
4. How to build a classroom media gallery.
5. Ideas for assessing students’ videos.
The cost of this webinar is $20. The registration includes access to the live webinar with Q&A, a copy of the recording of the webinar, handouts, and a PD certificate for attending the live event.