Good morning from Maine where it is a perfect first Saturday of the fall. Friends are visiting from out of state and we’re going to take advantage of the nice weather by spending the day outside on mountain bikes and then perhaps some time on the river.
This week I hosted a Practical Ed Tech webinar about blogging strategies for teachers. If you missed it, the webinar will be available on-demand here later this month. Hosting webinars, running workshops, and speaking at conferences is how I manage to keep Free Technology for Teachers going. Click here to learn how to book me to speak at your school or conference.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Kahoot Launches a New Mobile App – Play Games in Classroom or at Home
2. Copyright Lessons for Students and Teachers
3. A Fun Geography Game for All
4. Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures – A PDF Handout
5. Beyond Words – A Library of Congress Lab Experiment
6. Using Augmented Reality to Learn Nouns and Verbs
7. Borrow, Read, and Listen – The Open Library
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Metaverse enables anyone to create amazing things.
Kids Discover provides fantastic tools for helping kids discover new information.