Good morning from Maine where we’re waiting for the sun to poke through the clouds so that we go enjoy a nice walk in the woods. But until that happens I’m going to work on some blog posts and work on some webinar materials. This week I hosted Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners. The webinar sold out and at least a dozen people asked if I could host it again. Therefore, on this coming Tuesday at 4pm EST I am once again hosting Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners. On a related note, if you’re looking for online or in-person training for your staff, please take a look at what I offer.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 18 Updates to Google Tools That You Might Have Missed This Summer
2. Tools for Creating Stop Motion Movies
3. 5 Updates to Google Docs to Note
4. 8 Free Timers to Help You Keep Activities on Schedule
5. More Than 100 Sets of Primary Source Documents for Students
6. Stockio – Free Images, Icons, Fonts, and Videos
7. DIY Augmented Reality – 3 Ways To Use It In School
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Metaverse enables anyone to create amazing things.
Kids Discover provides fantastic tools for helping kids discover new information.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.