The end of August is here and that means that this New Englander’s favorite season is just around the corner. From leaves starting to change color to Dunkin Donuts advertising pumpkin coffee to back-to-school pictures on Facebook, the signs of Fall are all around us.
As I do at this time every month, I have compiled a list of the most popular posts of the last month. Doing this gives me the opportunity to determine what you like to read and it gives you the opportunity to catch up on anything that you might have missed.
Here are the most popular posts from August 2017:
1. Three Google Classroom Updates That You Will Appreciate
2. 18 Updates to Google Tools That You Might Have Missed This Summer
3. Ten Things You Can Do With Google Forms
4. A New Google Forms Feedback Feature You and Your Students Will Like
5. Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship – A PDF Handout
6. 9 Alternatives to Google Image Search – PDF Handout
7. How to Collect Files Through Google Forms
8. Use a Screen Reader With Google Classroom
9. My Go-to Google Tools for Social Studies Classrooms
10. 10 Things You Can Do With Google Sheets
I’m filling in my 2018 workshop calendar. I would love to add your school to my calendar. Click here to learn more about my keynote and workshop offerings.
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Metaverse enables anyone to create amazing things.
Kids Discover provides fantastic tools for helping kids discover new information.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.