Good evening from Maine where we enjoyed a beautiful summer day. These are the kind of summer days that you want to bottle and save to re-use on dreary day in January. We took advantage of the beautiful weather by going for a hike with our dogs. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you’re enjoying it too.
This week I wrapped up the second of two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps that I hosted this year. And now I’m turning my full attention to back-to-school activities. To that end, on Tuesday I’m hosting a webinar titled Search Strategies Students Need to Know.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Ignite Teaching is Shutting Down Next Week
2. Warning! The Default Order of Icons in G Suite Launcher is Changing
3. Historical Patterns Animated
4. A Virtual Amusement Park About Molecules
5. A TED-Ed Lesson on the Bill of Rights
6. View and Print in 3D More Than 200 Objects from The British Museum
7. The Half-life of Links and School Social Media Plans
Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.