Good evening from Maine where we finally had a sunny day after what has felt like weeks of clouds and rain. As I shared on my Instagram account during the week, I still rode my bike and walked my dogs in the rain, but it’s always better do those things in the sunshine. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you got some time outside too. Whether it’s raining, snowing, or the sun is shining life is always better when you can get some time outside.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mothers reading this. I hope your children treat you extra well this weekend. Hi mom!
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 7 Ways to Use Google Keep in Your Classroom
2. 5 Ways to Show YouTube Videos Without Related Content
3. 10 Ways to Use Google Earth in Your Classroom
4. How to Create a Flowchart on Padlet
5. Screencast-o-Matic Now Offers Background Music
6. Cite It In – A Free Tool for Creating Reference Citations
7. Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp & BYOD Camp Discounts Extended
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am currently offering five online courses:
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is a three week course that walks you through how to create blogs and use social media to engage your community.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, “where do I start?”
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job – A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.