I had to take some time away from the blog this week so the second part of the week featured posts from the archives. New posts will resume on Monday.
Here are the most popular posts of the week:
1. The Things I Wish Every Teacher Knew About Technology…
2. 10 Ideas for Using Comics In Your Classroom
3. Great Ideas for Using Scratch in Elementary Math
4. Two Ways to Add Audio to Google Slides
5. Great Tools for Making Videos on Chromebooks
6. Benefits of Using Backchannels In Your Classroom
7. Three Ways for Students to Create Digital Flashcards
Looking for a keynote or workshop? Click here to learn about my professional development services.
I am currently offering five online courses:
- Getting Going With G Suite is a five week course that offers a graduate credit option.
- Teaching History With Technology is a three week course for middle school and high school social studies teachers.
- Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is a three week course that walks you through how to create blogs and use social media to engage your community.
- Practical Ed Tech Jumpstart is the course for anyone who has looked at the educational technology landscape and wondered, “where do I start?”
- Finally, by request, I am offering from Blog to Job – A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.