This week’s week in review comes to you from the new Byrne Instructional Media, LLC office in Yarmouth, Maine. For a number of reasons, I have moved out of a home office and into a workspace at Think Tank Coworking in Yarmouth, Maine. I was initially hesitant to make the move because I thought I was too old (grumpy) and not hipster enough (black coffee and raggedy Carhartts) for a coworking space. It turns out that there are lots of late 30’s and older people who also just need quiet places to work without fighting the coffee shop crowds.The lesson here, don’t knock it until you try it.
That’s all the news from here. I hope that you have a great weekend. If your weekend includes catching up on some ed tech tips, take a look at this week’s most popular posts.
Here are this week’s most popular posts of the week:
1. 22 Videos That Can Help Students Improve Their Writing
2. Zero Noise Classroom – A Timer and Noise Meter in One
3. 12 Ways to Create Videos On Chromebooks
4. Create Comic Strips in Google Slides
5. Storymap JS – Tell Stories With Maps
6. How to Create Strong Passwords
7. Three Good Tools for Creating Screenshots on Chromebooks
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.