Good evening from Maine where I am home after another great trip to North Carolina for the NCTIES conference. Thank you to everyone who came to my workshops and presentations. A special thank you to those who supported me with nice messages about my presentations, came to multiple presentations, and or asked for selfies with me. Despite some logistical challenges that were out of my control this week, I once again thoroughly enjoyed NCTIES.
NCTIES represents the beginning of my spring and summer professional development calendar. I still have some openings in my calendar. I’d be happy to visit your school. Send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn how to bring me to your school.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Google Keep Is Now Part of G Suite’s Core Services
2. Three Free Tools Students Can Use to Dictate Notes
3. Planning Your Video Project – A Guide for Students
4. Virtual Reality in Education
5. Best of the Web 2017
6. Teach Your Monster to Read Minigames
7. How to Create Strong Passwords
Join me this summer for the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp or the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp. Early registration and group discounts are available.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.