|When it Texas, wear cowboy boots.|
Good evening from Fort Worth, Texas where I am relaxing after a great day at the Fort Worth ISD Technology Conference. I had the honor of giving the opening keynote and the privilege to see some other great presenters including Hall Davidson and Maggie Elliott. The conference had a great mix of opportunities for hands-on learning, break-out presentations, and some time for exercise (have you tried Drum Fit? I did today). If you’re in the greater Fort Worth area, put this conference on your calendar for next year.
Tomorrow morning I’m leaving the relatively warm weather of Texas to go home to the cold of Maine where I’m already making plans for the summer. Those plans include hosting two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps. Discounted early registration is now open for both events.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Six Tools for Collaborative Brainstorming – A Comparison Chart
2. Slick Write Helps You Analyze Your Writing
3. The Climate Time Machine
4. This Handy Extension Helps You Get Back on Task
5. Use Google Maps to Tell a Story Within a Story
6. 5 Good Elementary School Activities from the Smithsonian
7. A Great Example of Using Google Maps in Science
My calendar is filling up, but I still have some dates available. Click here to learn more about workshops and presentations.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.