Good morning from Maine where we have frost on the ground outside of the Free Technology for Teachers world headquarters (AKA my house). The frost is a visual reminder that I have some outdoor projects that I need to finish before the snow flies. As soon as those chores are done I’m going for a walk in the woods with my dogs. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you make time to balance work with something fun too.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. My Favorite Tools for Creating Screencast Videos – Updated
2. Draw and Tell: Create Animated Screencasts with Elementary Students
3. Electoral Decoder Shows Students the Math of Presidential Elections
4. GameOn World – A Fun Geography Game
5. MySimpleShow Adds a Convenient New Way to Create Flipped Video Lessons
6. CS First – Lesson Plans for Teaching Computer Science
7. Four Social Studies Lessons You Can Update With Comics
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explainer videos.