Good afternoon from Connecticut where I’m getting ready for my youngest brother’s wedding. That’s him in the picture to the left. He’s a high school Language Arts teacher. Our paternal grandparents, our father, and one of our uncles were also teachers. I guess you can say that we went into the family business.
A lot schools in New England started their new years this week. The rest will be back in session next week. If you recently started your new school year, I hope that it is off to a great start for you.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Two Ways to Visually Show Classroom Noise
2. 5 Handy Google Slides Features You Should Know – Here’s How to Use Them
3. Timers, Word Clouds, and Kahoot
4. Cite This For Me – Cite Websites In One Click
5. Try Math Landing for K-6 Mathematics Resources
6. More Than 40 Alternatives to YouTube
7. 6 Tools That Can Help Students Keep Track of Tasks