Good afternoon from an airplane somewhere over upstate New York. I’m my last flight heading from the ISTE 2016 conference. This is also my last flight for a month. June was a fantastically busy month as I had the pleasure and privilege of working with teachers at ten events spread across five states. But now I’m ready to stay home for the next month to play with my dogs, ride my bike, and get ready for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps.
As I do on the last day of every month, I have put together a list of the most popular posts of the last 30 days. This month the most popular post was about Google’s new grading tool in Google Forms.
Here are this month’s most popular posts:
1. Google Forms Can Now Automatically Grade Quizzes Without an Add-on
2. 15 Tools for Teaching History With Technology – A Handout
3. Google Cast for Education Gets Your Students on the Same Page
4. The Best Ways to Use Padlet – Examples from Teachers
5. An Illustrated Mathematics Glossary
6. Three Geography Games Based on Google Maps and Google Earth
7. 7 Blogging Platforms for Teachers Compared and Ranked
8. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
9. Ten Good Video Channels for Science Students
10. How to Use the New Version of Padlet
Online PD Opportunities With Me
Take a look at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.