Good morning from the Free Technology for Teachers world headquarters in Woodstock, Maine. It’s a beautiful early spring morning for walking in the woods with two loyal dogs. As the sun is rising earlier now so too are my dogs rising earlier in the morning. We’ve already had one short walk this morning and we’ll soon head out for a longer adventure. Before we do that I have this week’s list of the most popular posts to share with you.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. New Polling Feature Added to Google Classroom
2. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
3. A Short Overview of 12 Tools for Creating Flipped Classroom Lessons
4. Capture Student Ideas with VideoNot.es & Google Classroom
5. 11 Backchannel & Informal Assessment Tools Compared in One Chart
6. Try the Google Newspaper Archive to Locate Old Articles and Images
7. Mozilla Releases an Interactive Web Literacy Map
More registrations for the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps
arrived this week. One month is left to grab your seat at the
discounted rate. If coming to Maine isn’t an option for you, take a look
at the online workshops I’m hosting throughout the spring and summer.