Good evening from the Free Technology for Teachers World Headquarters in Woodstock, Maine. This week Max and I had two visitors to my office. My friend Sam’s dog named Humbird has stayed with us all week. Yesterday and today we’ve also hosted my friend Jess’ puppy named Fionn. Max has been a good dog host by sharing his toys and treats.
In other news, I’m spending the weekend getting ready for the NCTIES conference in Raleigh, North Carolina. This will be my fifth year in a row at NCTIES. It is one of my favorite events of the year. If you’re going to be there, please say hello.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 13 Google Forms Tutorial Videos
2. Six Timeline Creation Tools for Students Compared In an Updated Chart
3. History in Motion – Create Multimedia History Stories
4. 35 Permission Slip Templates
5. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
6. How to Blur Faces & Objects in YouTube Videos
7. 7 Blogging Platforms for Teachers Compared and Ranked
There will be two Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps
this year. There will be one tailored to schools that have 1:1
Chromebook programs and one for everyone else. Both Practical Ed Tech
Summer Camps will be held in July. You can learn more about them here.
Discounted early registration is available now. The Practical Ed Tech
Summer Camp has sold out every year for the last three years.