Good evening from Woodstock, Maine where we had a beautiful sunset on the last day of January, 2016. As I do at the end of every month, I’ve assembled a list of the most popular posts. The list is based on views and shares of posts throughout the previous 30 days.
Here are the most popular posts of the month:
1. Click to Spin – A Fun and Free Random Name Picker
2. 4 Helpful Gmail Settings for Teachers & Students
3. 10 Good Video Sources for Social Studies Teachers and Students
4. Google Books for Teachers and Students – A Guide
5. 16 Ways to Use TinyTap in Your Classroom
6. Ten Good Video Sources for Science Teachers and Students
7. 5 Great Things You Can Do With Google Sheets
8. Choosito – A Search Engine With Reading Level Index
9. 82 Google Tools Tutorial Videos
10. ClassDojo’s Big Ideas Teaches Kids About Growth Mindset
KidzType provides a fun way to teach and learn typing skills.