Good morning from the FreeTech4Teachers.com world headquarters in Woodstock, Maine. The sun is shining and it’s a crisp 41F this morning. In other words, it’s a perfect morning for walking in the woods with my dog, Max. Before we put on our blaze orange and head into the woods, I have this week’s list of the most popular posts to share with you.
And just a quick reminder, if you want to receive this list as a weekly email, the once-per-week Practical Ed Tech newsletter contains this list too.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Zing! – Thousands of Free eBooks for Students
2. 5 Research Tools Students Often Overlook
3. Three Ways of Assessing Students’ Understanding Through Mobile Phones
4. 5 Great Ways You Can Use Google Sites With Students
5. 5 Stories Your Students Can Tell Through Maps
6. ReadWorks Offers a New Selection of Social Studies Articles for All Grades
7. 5 Five Google Forms Add-ons I Frequently Recommend
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.