|A great sign in a school cafeteria.|
Good morning from the FreeTech4Teachers.com world headquarters in Woodstock, Maine where the weather is perfect for a long weekend. This week I had the privilege of speaking at the first day of school for staff in Tamworth, New Hampshire. The opportunity to meet and work with teachers all over the world is the best thing that comes from writing this blog. Thank you to those teachers who joined me in Tamworth this week to learn about Google Apps and making videos. If you would like to have me visit your school, click here for more information.
One of my favorite things about visiting schools is taking pictures of fun things that I find on the walls. This week I found the sign you see to the left. I thought it was a nice cafeteria reminder for kids.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Six Tools for Creating Online Timelines – A Comparison Chart
2. Share to Classroom – Get Your Students on the Same Webpage With Ease
3. Formative – Quickly Gather Responses Sketched by Students
4. About Downloading YouTube Videos…
5. 5 Good Google Tools for Social Studies Teachers – And How to Use Them
6. My Two Ground Rules for Collaboratively Taking Notes
7. Eight Alternatives to Google Image Search
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.