Good morning from Woodstock, Maine where this week we went from blazing heat and high humidity to crisp, cool fall weather. For so many reasons this is my favorite time of the year. Not the least of which is that I love walking in the woods with my dogs and seeing the bright colors of the changing leaves. In fact, that’s what we’re going to do as soon as I complete writing the list of this week’s most popular posts. As always, I hope you have a great weekend and take some time to get outside away from a computer.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Great Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers – A PDF Handout
2. Have You Tried Voice Typing In Google Docs? – It’s Easy to Use
3. A Round-up of Recent Google Classroom & Drive Updates
4. A Guide to Blogging and Examples of Classroom Blogs
5. Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures – A PDF Handout
6. An Easy Way to Create Video Blog Entries
7. How to Use the Google Drive Templates Gallery
8. How to Use RefME to Create Bibliographies
9. How to Create Custom, Multimedia Maps on Scribble Maps – No Account Required
10. Interactive Posters on Historical Thinking and Investigation
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.