Another month seems to have passed in a blink of my eye. As I do at the end of every month, I have a put together a list of the most popular posts of that last 30 days.
A quick personal note before I jump to the list: thank you, again, to everyone who sent a note of condolences on Morrison’s passing earlier this month. My house still doesn’t feel the same without him here, but Max (Morrison’s adopted little brother) and I are adjusting.
Here are this month’s most popular posts:
1. 10 Good Tools to Help Students Learn New Vocabulary Words
2. Great Google Drive Add-ons for Teachers – A PDF Handout
3. 7 Tools for Adding Questions and Notes to Videos
4. Have You Tried Voice Typing In Google Docs? – It’s Easy to Use
5. A Round-up of Recent Google Classroom & Drive Updates
6. Share to Classroom – Get Your Students on the Same Webpage With Ease
7. Quick Rubric Provides an Easy Way to Craft Rubrics
8. 4 Ways Visual Literacy is Being Taught in Classrooms to Empower Learning
9. Ten Great Tools for Telling Stories With Pictures – A PDF Handout
10. A Guide to Blogging and Examples of Classroom Blogs
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.