Good morning from Woodstock, Maine where the weather is clearing and it looks like it will be a great day. This weekend I’m hitting the road in two ways. First, I’m heading out on my bike. Second, I’m hitting the highway with some friends to go see Willie Nelson perform (I know, I was also surprised to find that he’s still touring). Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you have time to do something fun too.
This week I hosted a short series of webinars called Classroom Blog Jumpstart. A big thank you to the folks who joined me for those webinars. If you missed it, I will be offering a similar series again in September.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. The Practical Ed Tech Handbook – Download It Today
2. How to Quickly Create Vocabulary Lists from a Document
3. 5 Tools Students Can Use to Keep Track of Assignments This Year
4. Coordinate Back-to-School with Choice Eliminator and Google Forms
5. 135 Practical Ed Tech Tips
6. How Students Can Create Movies and Digital Posters With Artifacts from the National Archives
7. CNN Student News is Back for 2015-2016
MasteryConnect offers a series of apps for identifying standards.