Good morning from sunny Woodstock, Maine where I’m home after a great week in which I spent time with teachers in Nappannee, Indiana. A big thank you to all of Val Anglemyer and Jim Bennett for making that possible. While I was in the school I noticed a set of traffic lights in the cafeteria. I was curious about them and asked what they were for. The lights are connected to a sound meter so that the students can see when they are being too loud during lunch. I thought it was a clever strategy.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 7 Tools for Building Review Games
2. 20 Good Map Creation Tools for Students
3. How to Get Your School Announcements to as Many People as Possible
4. 10+ Resources for Learning About the Math and Science of Sports
5. Use Your Phone to Control Google Slides Remotely
6. Jellybean Writer – An Online Tool for Creating Picture Books
7. 5 Good Online Educational Resources from the Smithsonian Museums
Teaching History With Technology begins in July.
Getting Going With GAFE is offered in June and July.
Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is offered in July.
Would you like to have me visit your school? Click here to learn about my PD services.