Good evening from Maine where I am back home with dogs after a few days of traveling to speak in Sioux City, Iowa. Thank you to Kathy Bottaro and the staff of Sioux City Schools for the opportunity to work with 100 teachers this week. If you’re interested in having me speak at your school, please click here.
A big thank you to all of the guest bloggers that appeared on my blog this week. It was great to have fresh voice on the blog.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. Six Styles of Classroom Video Projects – A Handout
2. Using Google Apps in a Math Classroom
3. Chromebook Rollout Through Teacher Leadership
4. Creating Narrated Slideshows with Google Tools
5. Learning to Program With MaKey MaKey in Elementary School
6. Champion Reader – A New Reading Game on Teach Your Monster to Read
7. Organizing Descriptive Feedback with Google Forms
Teaching History With Technology begins in July.
Getting Going With GAFE is offered in June and July.
Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is offered in July.
Brand new course! Blogger Jumpstart! – A two night event in which I’ll share everything I’ve learned about turning a blog into a small business.