Good morning from an airplane somewhere over New England. I’m currently on my way to the annual ISTE conference in Philadelphia. It should be a great few days of connecting and re-connecting with other people who are passionate about teaching and educational technology. If you’re going to be there too, please say hello. If you’re not attending ISTE and you have something that you would like me to report on, please complete the one question survey here.
Next week, after ISTE, I will be starting new section of my online course Getting Going With GAFE. A few seats are still available. Graduate credit is available for the course. Click here for more information.
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. 10 Important Google Search Strategies for Students – A PDF Handout
2. 11 Helpful Hints for Combining Google Drive With Symbaloo
3. Three Helpful Gmail Settings for Students and Teachers
4. 5 Online Tools for Creating Picture Books
5. 10 Good Apps & Sites for Creative Writing Projects
6. Active Reading Strategies Using the DocHub Chrome App
7. Video – Three Google Docs Formatting Tips
Teaching History With Technology begins in July.
Getting Going With GAFE is offered in June and July.
Blogs & Social Media for Teachers and School Leaders is offered in July.
Would you like to have me visit your school? Click here to learn about my PD services.